Printgraph and PCO will be taking part at China Print 2017 (May 9-13, 2017), in Beijing, to showcase its sustainable innovations in the printing sector at Hall #E3 | Booth #043.
PCO EastGate, a leading manufacturer and supplier of printing chemicals, and its parent company Printgraph, will be showcasing eco sustainable chemicals solutions and consumables for the graphic arts industry at China Print 2017, Beijing, Hall #E3 | Booth #043.
PCO EastGate will present a set of innovative and world class printing chemicals for the printing industry to help Print Service Providers to enhance their services and revenues.
A pressroom chemistry product range for all sectors of the offset litho market; heatset, sheetfed and coldset for newspapers.
PCO will introduce to the Far East market the new Dyna products range:
- Dyna Concept: a super highly concentrated, superior fount, to maximize ink and water transport efficiencies and reduce waste;
- Dyna Clear X-ion: environmental friendly water based cleaner;
- Dyna Col: IPA eliminating sheet-fed fount, corrosion inhibited and UV/UV-LED compatible, and Dyna Kure: state of the art special effect UV varnishes.
“These products are the result of an accurate study of Research and Development held in Malaysia and Europe thanks to the contribution of PCO Europe B.V.”, commented Lean Siew Leng, PCO EastGate General Manager, “PCO is able to provide a tailored offering as well, following clients’ requirements, a set of products carefully produced in Malaysia and Thailand where PCO EastGate has two Plants.”
Printgraph, will present its range of consumables: Finito family of products, Finito, the revolutionary under-packing for all offset printing presses
- Finito Gold: a special blanket to give more brightness and precision to hot stamping units
- Finito No Stop and No Stop Hi: the new blankets that reduces down time and increases productivity;
- Finito No Stick: a complete range of versatile and ready to use coating plates.
Printgraph will launch at the show a brand new coating plate, Finito No Stick Plus, developed to better fit the UV printing requirements.
“All our products represent a growing share of the value generated by a team of experts with a proven track record of extensive knowledge and experience in the offset printing industry”, stated Roberto Levi Acobas, CEO of Printgraph.