DynaCol AC350 is designed to make the use of IPA redundant. In most cases a 0-5% dosage of isopropyl alcohol will be sufficient for alcohol dampening systems.
The chosen components prevent ink feedback on the dampening rollers and ensure faster and cleaner start-ups. Highly recommended when ink feed back on dampening rollers is a problem, kaolin contamination causes problems calcium deposit and when the ink/water balance is unstable.
Features and Benefits
- Immediate high density copies by optimal ink transfer
- Reduces kaolin contaminations
- Extreme stable ink/water balance
- No ink feedback on the dampening rollers
- Considerable reduction of ink- or paper piling on the blanket
- Fully controlled water uptake by the ink
- Faster and cleaner start-ups
- Contains more active plate preservers
- Contains effective corrosion-inhibitors